Spring 5K Training
Train for the Mother's Day 5K
Who is it for:
Everyone! Beginner runners, moms who haven't ran since having babies, moms who are not FIT4MOM members, moms who are FIT4MOM members, working moms, moms with or without strollers, moms who want the joy of running with an amazing community of women. Are you already comfortably running a 5K distance? Use this training to PR at the MD5K. We also welcome spouses, dads and partners and offer a discounted add on for them. This specialty program is open to everyone!
What do you get with the 5K Training Package?
- 8 Week 5K training program with weekly training plan email
- Topic of the week that will include proper running form, shoes, nutrition and more
- Coached group run each Saturday or Sunday with certified instructor
- A copy of Run Like a Mother or Train Like a Mother
- Group run and talk led by Dimity McDowell in Denver and Fort Collins (more below)
- Mother's Day 5K race entry
- FIT4MOM shirt
- Private FB page for easy access to your coaches and running-mates
- An amazing Mother's Day experience!
- Your very own FIT4MOM expo table to pick up your bib and other goodies, no fighting the crowd!
Where are the Group Runs:
- Littleton: Clement Park with Coach Jill
- The Highlands/Denver: Sloan's Lake Park with Coach Lara
- Cherry Creek/ Denver: Washington Park with Coach Colleen
- Highlands Ranch: various trails with Coach Bre
- Fort Collins: various parks/trails with Coach Darcy
- Broomfield: Country Estates Park with Coach Leah
- Greeley: various parks/trails with Coach Laura
- SE Aurora: various parks/trails with Coach Claudia
Registration Deadline: March 5, 2015